Sinister: some product

Mouche75 at xxx.com Mouche75 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 19 13:07:32 BST 2000

hi

a brief note with some tenuous news. i was stocking up on Wrigley's Extra in
WH Smiths yesterday and came across the new edition of a "Scottish bi-monthly
culture" magazine called Product (at least I think that's what it was
called). There's a pretty big B&S article in it, that doesn't say an awful
lot, but is generally pretty warm. Thing is, B&S are on the cover. Sort of.
The slip case to the Lazy Line Painter Jane single re-issues. In glorious
10x8. It's very bright and shines out from the news rack. It looks smashing.

Did anyone know about B&S having a film on at the Edinburgh Film Festival
though? This was news to me... or did I just miss something on Sinister?
Apparently it was shown on August 17th, and consisted of promos and a short
film called Up Our Own Arses. There were some stills in the mag.

Sheesh.

Oh, yeh, the article made reference to the fact that 'B&S' sounds like a posh
old department store, which I liked.

Anyways, if everyone knows this, I apologise. Only I didn't.

Mouche

PS Watch The Idiots tonight.