Sinister: human cloning

Punta de Llapis puntadellapis at xxx.com
Sun Aug 20 00:07:08 BST 2000

I'm not sure why I'm telling you this... But my mother died last year, she
had a quick and terminal cancer...
And she's not the only one in my family.
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this list who have a friend or a family
member who died this way.
So I can't help to think if there's a possibility to find a cure by
cloning...
Nobody is telling us that it will be easy, and I'm not sure of the ethics of
cloning (neither of the use that science will make of this knowledges), but
it's a point of light, don't you agree?

Annabel :ยด)