Sinister: Oh! No, don't be scared....

Heffalumping at xxx.com Heffalumping at xxx.com
Sun Aug 20 05:34:50 BST 2000

Here it is my first ever post....

Ok, so I could spend a bit of time searching on the www looking for the
answers I seek, but aren't you all so much more flattered that I ask you and
not some random, impersonal encyclopedia?

Here it is...so, assuming that the population of Scotland that isn't against
theistic belief altogether is Catholic, is the topic of mass destruction from
widespread fundamentalism ever discussed?  Being from the US, and the midwest
specifically, it is a daily annoyance I have to deal with.  The common
denomination (!!) around here is Southern Baptist.  Yes, don't be scared, I
know MUCH MUCH better.  Yet I did grow up around this.  More recently in my
life, I am a waitress.  And if I have to deal with one more fat,
conservative, cheap, high income, rat bastard I will slice my wrists and make
a dramatic exit right there on the spot.  No, I won't.  Well, I wonder if any
of you who may be in the food service industry may have these same concerns.
Religious fundamentalism has crept into my job as of late.....is there no
escape?  Full-time student, you say?  Good idea.  Already doing it.

I will have more up-beat things to say in the future.

I'm not promising that.

Go off and see a minister...should be, Go off on a minister....yes, much more
satisfying.

Susan  :)