Sinister: Judo is a brick snap

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Aug 20 21:27:06 BST 2000

Hello!

"Seymour Stein"
I went to see High Fidelity the other day, I gasped as Seymour Stein came
on.. and embarassed myself as I shouted out "BASTARD!" when the guy said
that B&S sucked ass... enjoyed the rest of the film a lot tho.

As I walked back home one night I've kind of done an opposite Sophie.. I
felt really depressed cos I was knackered, slightly drunk and I was walking
home all on my own in the dark and cold, I thought about the film and
Seymour Stein starts ringing in my head.. "Seymour Stein, I feel lonely.."
etc was sung in my head and I was almost crying as I carried on home humming
the song.

"Woman's realm"
I was watching "Student Essentals" this morning because I woke up at 12 and
had nothing better to do, and it was talking about the usual rubbish about
student life.. when they were talking about the money and stuff, I felt
a huge hammer hitting my head, and my brain freezed for a second.

When I came round, I realised what happened.. they used Women's Realm as
one of the background music!  That's my B&S Sighting for the day.. how much
fun it was too the guitar was next to my bed and I grabbed it and sang along.
Unfortunately the landlord was around around when I was singing and she
probably thinks I'm a nutter now.  Hmm I think she does anyway!

"Get me away from here, I'm dying"
I haven't read all of the arguments on the list but "you could either be
successful or be us" is not a tautology.  Not if we're talking about
propositional logic.. but if we're talking about propositional logic then
we'd be quite sad ("you could either be not sad or be ken?").. so I'll
shut up :-)

"We rule the school"
But I must add that "Written for anyone to read and to see" reminded me
of "Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel, and those tab books thing
that blind people use to read, and Red Bull.  But then anything reminds
me of Red Bull these days, I'm sure it's not healthy!

Pretty faces and Red Bulls!
Ken