Sinister: Hang Steven Wells

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Mon Aug 21 10:44:30 BST 2000

Sinister People, Morning!

Morning News:

<STEVEN WELLS FUCK UP SINISTER AGAIN>

Quote:NME Film Review:My Dog Skip

"Willie and Skip then get into all kinds of scrapes. So will Willie come
of age and learn lots of really important lessons? Or will he start
listening to black metal, stick loads of fireworks up Skip's ass and
blow him up? What do you think?

My Dog Skip shits on the parasitic mind-control-worm-infected Stuart
Little but is really only for very young girls and Belle & Sebastian
fans. And now I must go, I have an irresistible urge to stroke cats"

Does Steve Well do it to harm the sinister??!!!!!

Hang the fucking Steve Wells. Fat Arse! maybe we should boycott NME.

Toby C
Island East, HK