Sinister: SNAKES ALIVE!

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Mon Aug 21 18:14:56 BST 2000

diving in.

alex said:
>Has anyone else ever met
>people they really like?

no. rarely do i meet people i like. now that i am no longer a teenager, it
is high time for me to start being a cantankerous old mong. expect vileness
from here on in. send me a mail titled 'nastiness' and i'll send you one in
return, which i can guarantee will have at least 3 (three) insults contained
within. i mean it man.

isn't this auction idea fascinatingly P.R.I.M.E? whats everyone got to offer
then? i have vileness AND vile's disease; they can have that.

'either be successful or us' isn't a tautology! who said it was? shoot the
fiend! maybe it is a tautology now, but surely they were unsuccessful
(discuss) at the time. they'll always be failures in my eyes anyway.  i
awoke on saturday morning trying to remember the word 'palindrome'. what
kind of god does that? makes me have a hangover, and forget words that are
virtually essential for everyday life? then, soon as i'd remembeed it, i
recalled the dream i'd had that night, in which tim hopkins only had one
arm. i don't know what that means.

i've been on this computer all day and i'm starting to feel a bit peculiar.
yesterday i went on a mini picnic, with my miniseries/ sinisterines. sally
and i had a pringle eating contest. we both won. in some ways, we both lost
too. mark tried to coax worms from their earthy hideout. arantxa wore
fabulous shoes. vicky was the high priestess of Marv. lucy took my wallet
home by accident. i walked home all the way from camden. there were lashings
of ginger beer. no, scratch, just beers wines spirits and dough balls.

now, i must let you on your ways. choose wisely, and don't fall into any
pits of snakes, or indeed despair.

lixi.