Sinister: Chalet Lines

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Aug 21 18:44:19 BST 2000

I assume that the Chalet Lines refers to the layout of the chalets...

--Jason Andreas
Guardian of the Obvious

It is said, that when He saw a weed trying to
grow between two rocks, that he moved one
of the rocks. Later, when He saw that the weed
was flourishing, he placed the rock back on top.
He explained to us; 'That was its fate.'

ICQ: 45821217  AIM: RadioJase