Sinister: yikes! it was a Toulon

kmhyde at xxx.edu kmhyde at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:10:00 BST 2000

i grabbed fate by the neck, wrestled it to the ground,
gave it a small tranquilizer, and tagged it with an ear-
borne radio transmitter. so at least i know when it's
coming back to get me- the sneaky bastard.

anyway, preface over, I quit my job that made
me 'sinister-mute'. Now I am unemployed, but it makes
no difference, as i am heading back to school in 4
days; and in addition to this, I'm now a staff writer
for an up and coming comedy webzine- hopefully one
which will clog the servers with more than it's share
of horrible television references and scatology galore.
but i kid my source of income.

actually, i wanted to ask the help of the list. since
we're launching 'hardcore' as my boss says, i'm
supposed to 'tell everyone i know' about the site.
well, i don't know you at all, but i figured it might
be worth a shot. we start on the 1st of september, and
if you like my posts, well...there'll be plenty of my
articles on the site, if obscure literary references
and 'oh so pretentious' language style is your jive
thing. and if not, you can yell at me. i rather enjoy
it actually. it's the count masoch in me.

right- www.geistmag.com- nothing much to look at now,
but hey! neither was lenin- all rotting in that casket,
eww. so, if you feel like allowing me to eat, try it
out once or twice. like eating mud.

b&S- he [stuart] does say 'at least you know where to
put it' in the one verse of seeing other people, right?

very interesting. i can say that to my
girlfriend...maybe i'll save it for the anniversary.

glad to be back in the sunbeam,
kevin