Sinister: i give you love baby, not romance

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Tue Aug 22 14:51:00 BST 2000

raaaaar,

i bet no-one remembers me, do they?
you giant collective of nut-sacks, you.

anyway, i just thought i'd write and tell you about some funny things that
happened to me last weekend.

last friday, whilst consuming a few shandies down the boozer, the
conversation came around to what   was The Best Curseword In The
World.........Ever.
naturally, "Cunt" was streets ahead of the rest, what with it being the
Most Offensive Word In The English Language and all.
i decided to offer up one of my personal faves for adjudication as well,
although being a little "jolly", my voice seemed to drown out every other
voice in the pub.
and what did i say?
" I QUITE LIKE COCK ACTUALLY".
hmmm, yes.
i proclaimed my fondness for COCK to the entire patronage of the pub at the
top of my voice.
i had a few rum offers later on that night, let me tell you.
ho ho, etc.

the night really went downhill from that point as well.
having made the acquaintance of some labourer-type chap, i managed to pe
rsuade him into lending me his hard hat and fluorescent overall thingy.
i did a lap of the pub in his garb for a "laff" and managed to bump into
one of our biggest clients in work who is also chums with my boss.
yummm.
the odd bit was though, that he didn't actually mention my attire.
and nor did i.
we stood there for ten minutes discussing business and the weather whilst i
was dressed like one of the village people.
perhaps he thought it was the New Black.

thats all i think.

oh, apart from this, which in my opinion, is The Best Joke In The
World.......Ever.

Q. whats white and slithers accross the floor?

A. come dancing.

raaaaar

pawla cullen booze explosion
xxxxxxx.