Sinister: Fairy's Pole

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Aug 22 22:47:06 BST 2000

Hello..

Wow.. I was almost the last person out of the office this evening, and
the boss guys seem impressed, if only they know that I was just there
reading SINISTER on the web :)))))))))

Oops if the boss is on Sinister then he'd be reading this then I'd be a
Kenneth Fired Chicken.. but wait.. if he's reading this, then unless he's
a saddo who goes to an internet cafe all the time (ahem!) to read sinister
he is reading it at work too!!!  Haha Boo to you too Big Boss Man!

A joke my friend told me the other day, it was funny so I thought I'll
tell it here and claim it as mine:

Two tankers, one carrying red paint, one blue paint, collided in the North
sea, all the penguins were marooned...

HA HA HA HA HA! :)))
sorry

Agent Boom from Magdaland said...

>> I don't understand people who admire girls just because they like Belle and
Sebastian, even if they are horrible snobs.<<

What I don't understand is why don't GIRLS admire boys just because they
like Belle and Sebastian????  If they do, then why don't they admire me!!!!
Come on love me you know you want to girls :-)

Yes, I am posting twice in a week.. I think it is the pre-picnic madness
that is causing this.. but oooooooooooooooohhh I can't wait!  I have to
go to deadly EmKay that is Milton Keynes on the Fri/Sat before the picnic
tho :-(  Let's hope I wouldn't have died of boredom before I go back to
London!

I can't stand much more of Oasis playing at this Internet Cafe so I'll
stop now.. byeeeee!

Non-oasis records and red bulls!
Ken