Sinister: A Century of Fakers

DelyM2 at xxx.com DelyM2 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 23 04:42:50 BST 2000

i have been living in the suburbs of new jersey for my entire life.  I've
just about had it with this place.  i know the old saying the grass is
greener , but for god sakes ... new jersey really bites the big one.
This place is loaded with yuppies driving suv's , who are all pissed off
because they forgot how to pull off a meaningful demonstration.      I really
dont understand what has happened to these once soulful people. But i truly
fear the innevitable following of their children.   People hustling and
bustling about for the nearest parking space.  Their only pleasure coming
from a chic in tight pants or an email waiting on the pc.         I'm tired
of cars, and computers and mcdonalds and making everthing "hip".
Will voting Nader really help.    Is there any salvation?!

am i just another poor sod who will never see the dawn of a non suburban
community?

Ironically, i just came back from buying eye shadow at Walmart.

and yes, i know these are very petty complaints.