Sinister: I must be crazy

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Wed Aug 23 09:16:47 BST 2000

Ms and MR Sinister!

I MUST be crazy.I       <          >
seems like losing       <  PHOTO   >
interests in every      <   HERE   >
-thing.I was            <          >
listening to
S*M*A*S*H last
morning.I ve got
a big head ache
so i played the (  ( ((TBWTAS)) )  )
I smoked my Silk Cut
Urltra Mild and I picked
up the
"Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floated In Space BP"
in my messy CD pile
And thing's got better.

My 20-year-old mate said
There is no Worst-Moment-in-my-life
Coz if your are in the "WMIML" than
The things in your life
would not go worse
So, it is not the "WMIML"
And, the fact of life IS
Things are getting worse
So There is not fucking W*M*I*M*L*
When "Judy", "Lisa", "Emma","Joseph",
"Sebestian", "Steve"...and u name it
...... rush in to your life, u can
say to them about this fact.

FFF
YYY
III
:::

my sinister mail address will changed to mod4real at yahoo.com
BUT i ve to spend some mins to do it on the sinister page.

Cheers,
Toby C
Island East.
Hong Kong.