Sinister: i stand alone it seems

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Thu Aug 24 19:29:12 BST 2000

its really quite odd to me,
i find that this whole discussion about politics truly
shows how little i have in common with most people my age.
most of you would prefer gore over bush.....i'm not going to mention nader
because he doesn't stand a chance realistically.
gore who would rather us continue to put all of our money in social
security, so that by the time its our turn to get some of our so called
investment back in our old age, there will be hardly any left to pay our
monthly utility bills.
at least bush is offering a sensible alternative, investing and controlling
our own retirement money in strong stock options, while still giving 2% to
our present senior citizens. this is making people responsible for them
selves and not having the government there to say "we know what's best for
you, give us your money to do with as we like"
the cliton/gore crime family want to get all the credit to the booming
economy, and prosperity of america.
yet when they went in to office in 92, 21 million americans had no health
care insurance. and now they whine that the number has gone up to 30
million....that's 9 million more people, they have had 8 years to fix this
folks.....but of course its not their fault.
nothing ever is, the democratic bias media will always make sure that
anything the clinton/gore crime family will be presented in the most
positive light.
are you willing to waste your vote again for another 8 years of whining?

i could go on and on about what's wrong with the they way they do things & i
know you all want to slice my throat with a frozen soy burger right now, at
one time i thought the same as you all do.

all i am trying to say is look at what each man is saying, think about what
they each have to offer.

"whoa unto the land who sheds innocent blood"
angela