Sinister: i stand alone it seems

Jacob Laurent low_fi25 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 24 22:58:13 BST 2000

>all i am trying to say is look at what each man is saying, think about what
>they each have to offer.

  hi angela.

i think you have a good point about
casting an educated vote. i also think
that there is more than money at stake
when considering a candidate.

like who's values are more congruous with
my own. as someone who identifies as queer,
punk, *and* a feminist i want whoever i vote
for to maintain reproductive rights, and fight
for the rights of mine and others as we are
promised within the framework of the 14th
ammendment but categorically denied by law and
custom. and that's a minimum. i also want to see
positive attitudes towards sex industry workers,
equal rights for trannies, drugs legalised, and
fair treatment for people who are economically
underprivleged.

i just don't feel like george bush is that
champion.

yrs,
jacob