Sinister: Government doesnt work....who cares?

triumphant loser margarita at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 03:23:33 BST 2000

Oh pish-posh, all this talk of politics has left me somewhat drained.People
like to put faith in a failing system run by corrupt mean who like to
lie.....what a gas!Could anything be so sad?How can you listen to either
Gore or Bush and really think they are telling it to you straight?Hidden
agendas and power trips is what you are buying.....and no i dont vote, i
dont cast my lot with a bunch of insincere power hungry men.People like to
say, in a ever so smug way "If you dont vote, dont bitch, and dont
complain.....if you arent part of the solution you are the problem".What a
load of hot steamy cow pie!Well my misguided friends, government is the
problem and you vote......just to keep it all going again.....it seems thats
the problem.Fuel for the machine is what you are, and will eat you , limbs
and all.