Sinister: happy days are here again..

ThisSuffering at xxx.com ThisSuffering at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 04:36:25 BST 2000

dearest sinisterees

how are you all, its been so long between posts, and i see so many new
people, that i feel left out.

i thought i'd go ahead, and catch up on all the gossip, and talk..

today i went for a job interview, and i hope to heaven i get it.  its at the
virgin megastore, but hey it's a job, and the best part about it,  they have
a huge belle and sebbie poster, that i would just love to take home, and put
behind my bed.

other than that..  if any of you are bored and want to talk sinisterly.. feel
free to find me..
my AIM is this suffering, and if you're willing, i'm talkin..

cheers all
carlos
xoxo