Sinister: All systems go...

NeoSleeze at xxx.com NeoSleeze at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 05:21:53 BST 2000

Sinista...
Hmmm, well I've been in the lil playpin thing for 2 months, but I guess I
never got my invitation letter...
So I'm gonna try to post.
Ok well my Introduction is simple.

I'm Richard
I like Belle & Sebastian
Will you be my friend?

It's so hard to find good music these days...
blast the radio! blast MTV! (In the USA anyway)
So if anyone gots any suggestions..tell me :P
I'm kinda in this SweetLoveyWhispyKitchsySixtiesSoundingGroovy mood... and I
need satisfaction!

Ok lots of love to all you kids.
Richard