Sinister: Shimmy Shimmy cocoa wha listen to it now

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 18:26:07 BST 2000

So many birthday celebrations.It's my mummys and the scrumptious Struans and
soon the brithday of Sinister itself.Plus I turned 18 a few days ago.Yay!I
think this is like my fourth birthday on the list.See,I just can't get
enough of you sinisterines.Don't I receive reward like a
smothered-in-sweetness Stuart jumping out of a cake kind of thing? I hope
you all had nice summers,probably travelling all over the world! I went
to...Michigan.It's all good though.American boys amuse me.Well I can't speak
for them all,but just that particular state,and the ones that work at
Blockbuster.People just get too excited around Canadians.We can't help being
so wild,you know. "Can you sing Jumper for me in french?" "What is this
Jumper?" "Woah dude.. don't you have like Third Eye Blind in Canada!?!" And
then it gets to talk of milk bags and aboot and theres no saving them.

I wish the Marijuana Party would take over polotics..or am I confusing it
with the Natural Law? Its the ones who want to defend the earth by
yogi-bouncing towards the attackers..thats who I want.Dude! Boys who say
'dude' make me giggle.Like this odd little rickshaw runner who yelled out
'Dude! It's the Charlie's Angels!' at me and my two friends yesterday.I
guess that means it's time to update my hair (famous watson feathered
perm,we've had such such good times,mmm) and leave the painted-on flares in
the dust.But anyways,why aren't we doing bosom poems anymore? Even though I
am an adult now,I will still be juvenile for a while.(I will be a real adult
when I go to Europe,cut all my hair off and meet weird men) I liked Martin
and Ally's poems and on a personal note, I will now share my own,my
favourite poem,ever,from a boy:

your eyes are like paintballs.
spattered on a wall,
your hair leaps like fire,
your teeth used to maul,
your smile like  rainbow,
your choice soap is zest,
Genny I love you
and I want your breasts.

My older brother sent me  video of obscure french pop and some early 60's
hits.Every single video contains about 5 girls doing the twist in
bikinis.It's very funny because while they are wiggling away,most of the
expressions on their faces are of a calm serenity.I really like that 'Wonder
Boy' hit by Lesley Gore.Although she sings about him as a junior prom
date,the Wonder Boy in the video looks suspiciously more like prom date's
father.The dancing girls in this video all wear white pleated skirts that
fly up when they shimmy to reveal (gasp!) baggy,tan coloured GRANNY pants!
Now a while ago,Fair Princess Honey was talking about how we could celebrate
Sinister birthday by all wearing same colour underwear,but please NO TAN.
What about a nice maroon?
Hey what ever happened to all that talk about volunteering services? That's
pretty exciting stuff and now what..not one single word of it anymore?  Of
course,I'd probably hve to shell out bigtime if I wanted to fly some
Scottish popstars over to Canada to teach me snooker/cook vegetarian
meal/serenade objet d'amour.Guys love teaching girls to play pool,don't
they? All that grasping of pool sticks and hanky panky.Pah. What was Stuarts
volunteering service anyways? Can he do french manicures?

longing for you,
genevieve xoxo