Sinister: Resenbrink Moon

P F pinefox at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 19:19:10 BST 2000

<<...brink, brink, brink, brink...>>

oxo Genevieve sighed:

>>I wish the Marijuana Party would take over polotics.

They did, silly! That's why it's called 'polotics' nowadays.

It's all not at all to be confused with Steady Mike's tic-tac theory. That
was quite different. Did anyone understand it?

Mooro returned and harangued:

>>I went away for a week, looked down at Mont Blanc from 35,000 feet &
>>shared
Rome with 2,000,000 members of John Paul II's Youth Army. Feelings were
mixed, looking at Il Duce's balcony with flag waving, scarf wearing,
chanting groups of young people marching by.

It's him! I *knew* W.G. Sebadoh was around here somewhere. Which book is
that from? It can't be Vertigo, Mont Blanc or no Laurent Blanc.

Toby Chan refused to Tobe the line any further. He wheezed:

I smoked my Silk Cut
Urltra Mild and I picked
up the
"Ladies and Gentlemen, We Are Floated In Space BP"
in my messy CD pile
And thing's got better.

As Brian Clough once said:
'I don't mean to be rude, son - but'

[But] are you the loon who told chickfactor that 'Ladies and Gentlemen' was
the most perfect pop song ever? That's crazy talk, kid.

Chris Paluch went to Palookaville, and yearned:

Oh yes, for anybody on the sinister list from Vermont
or New Hampshire please email me.
Oh yeah i have to write a paper...I am here for law
school after all.

It sounds to me like he has an exciting life. I don't live in New Hampshire,
but did write a song called 'New Hampshire' once. Will that do?

And we're missing the Super Cup for this.