Sinister: LORD ANTHONY MP3

David White david at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 25 19:41:08 BST 2000

Hello again list,

Firstly let me apologise if my rantings about politics were in any way
offensive, ill informed or just generally boring (politics boring, surely
not ;) ). By way of apology, I offer you the chance to download yet another
fine rare Belle and Sebastian track. This time its Lord Anthony. You should
know the drill by know but if you don't, head over to
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk click on the DOWNLOADS link and there
it should be in all its glory. The file is just under 3 Mb and clocks in at
just over 3 minutes in length (I tell you this to avoid the confusion which
occurred with my last MP3 posting!)

That's all folks!

David
david at belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk

PS thanks to all those who mailed me to tell me who Nader is!