Sinister: r u still in 2 it?

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 25 19:55:11 BST 2000

hello there madame sinister...

since my last attempt at being funny and kool with you lot i found out that
the whole Highers f*ck up has nothing to do with me (obviously, i didn't
do it!) what i mean is that my results are totally fine.  how do i know
this.........?

cos i *finally* got accepted to strathclyde uni!

ya dancer!!!!

so i hit the streets of glasgow on the 23rd of september.  am i nervous?
more like bluddy petrified.  the big city is scary.  the first time i went
on a double decker bus was this june.  the first time i went in a black cab
taxi was last october.  the first time i *saw* a double decker bus was last
october too (in edinburgh).  i live in the sticks y'see.  well, the sticks
is like a buzzing metropolis compared to where i live.  Gairloch.
85 miles west of inverness, a million miles away from civilisation.
the place is a shambles, for example, licensing laws?
what licensing laws, lets serve straight vodka (and red bull, just to keeps
ken happy!) to all the 13 year olds and watch them collapse in the street!
drugs?  damn right, get them in at the harbour and sell them at the pub!
nice people?  aye, that'll be bluddy right.  :/  so i'm glad to be getting
away.  not that i'm saying that glasgow doesn't have these problems,
far from it,  it'll just be good to not bump into the same people every
day and have everyone knowing your secrets before you do.

i need a hug.  it feels like everything is changing too fast and i can't
stop it and it's all dead scary and i don't know what to do.  i'm too young
for this kind of responsibilty.

god i'm so sad :(

i got my hair cut like manda from bis again, only this time it actually
looks like her haircut.  gonna put the streaks in soon, when i can
find some nice hair dye.

oh how i love mogwai.  been listening to them a lot lately and they're
mighty fine.  even bought one of the "blur: are shite" t shirts and a hoody
top, so things must be getting bad.

was watching the bbc's new "romantic drama" glasgow kiss the other night
(for want of something better to do) and i heard "the boy with the arab
strap" being played in the background when the woman was in her room
getting changed.  started screaming when i heard it, my mam thought
someone had died.

my wee sister confessed to me last night that she is a closet n*sync fan.
should i disown her?  or maybe play b&S to her non stop until her ears
bleed?  this happened before, when i liked blur and she hated them, i pinned
her to the floor and put "popscene" on repeat play full blast for half an
hour.  she's never been the same since.

must thank pauline l shivers for the tales of aristocracy, turtle neck aunts
and stables.  another chapter soon, please?

that's all for today,
luv and jelly tots,
amy xxx