Sinister: (polly) pocket book angel

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 25 22:43:19 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Ok, don't worry, I won't go all excited and write about Polly Pockets for all
of this mail. Again.

Has anyone seen X Men. I went to see it just there, and it was really fabby
and grate. I wish they'd all worn the comic book outfits though. I loved the
comic books. I was a strange child. When I was very small, I liked Micro
Machines, and Star Wars, and WCW, and comic books and stuff. Then I moved on
to the complete extreme of Barbie Dolls, and pink fluffy things. Now I'm
somewhere in between.

Hard kids. D'you remember I told you about that rapist boy that I got pushed
into dating. Well, hey, guess what, he's doing community service at our
school. So I did a brilliant thing which I should have thought of earlier,
which meant that I didn't have to go out with him, or incur his big scary
wrath. I lied a bit and told him I was a lesbian, to stop him coming near me,
and hey, it worked.

Also hard kids, this week, have decided to put chewing gum all over the
inside of my jacket when I wan't looking, so it wrecked my jacket, and my new
pinafore. Also, they tried to steal my headscarf, but I stopped them, which I
was proud of. I also said "bite me" to a really hard kid, when she told me
how I was dead, so I was proud of that too.

Today, after I went to see the X Men, I came home on the bus, and I had my
fairy wings on, and after I got off the bus, everything was quiet, and no one
was about, so I started singing women's realm really loudly, and it was grate
fun, because it echoed and everything.

Someone said (i'm really sorry, I forgot who) about Pauline L Shivers, and
how her storied were cool and all made up. Am I odd, but I really do believe
them? Honestly.

I'm going to go now,

Bye bye,

Hugs,