Sinister: And the beat goes on....

PolyesterGroom at xxx.com PolyesterGroom at xxx.com
Sat Aug 26 02:24:32 BST 2000

Salut

It is not a frequent or popular past time of mine to write to the list,but
tonight as I sit bored and ill with a summertime cold,ive noticed a need to
communicate with my brethren.

haha,pass me the shovel

And as the oncoming school year beckons once more,and for me the last time as
Im graduating, numerous thoughts fill my mind.Many of which can be attributed
to weather changes,others to friend changes,and others still to life
changes.Ive entitled the summer of 2000 "The Summer of Endings"

anyone concur?

regards
Nick