Sinister: havinitlarge

Kate Funky katefunky at xxx.com
Sun Aug 27 05:03:19 BST 2000

what jason said...

"  It's one of those 'havin' it large'
occasions where the dance community get together and sort of wave their
hands about in random directions in vague time to the beat. I was, suffice
to say, not 'loved up,' 'havin' it large' or even enjoying myself much. "

i just finished watching 'human traffic'. i'm not a dance person at all, but
the whole going out in a gang really reminded me of my friends, and the way
we approach clubbing (but we do less drugs). we've totally got a little
indie clique going on. which suits me well. because

"I find a new group of people to hang with, everything's okay or so for a
few months then they just, without warning, get fed up of me and stop
talking. "

this has happened to me. more than makes me happy. my friends now are all
nice, but recently i realised that a couple of people who i've been friends
with for a couple of years have vanished off the radar. and it kind of feels
wierd because the people i'm really close to now are the people that they
introduced me to, so we have a lot of common friends.

im watching 'walker, texas ranger' now. does chuch norris sing the theme
tune?

love you all. kate.