Sinister: Homo Kenny

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Aug 26 14:02:33 BST 2000

Hi,

I hope you are all well...

I am home in Milton Keynes for today.. er, yay.. and my dad for some reason
had a "conversation" with me last night with things to say.. he asked me if
I was gay!  So I said nay, and he said okay.

Hmm.  What on Earth gave him the impression that I may be gay?  Don't
really know, ok so I might have rather girly hair and not going out
with anyone but that doesn't mean that I fancy blokes does it?  Otherwise
I'd be not not going out with anyone but going out with, er, blokes
right?

Anyway I was glad that at least I've set the record straight (unintentional
pun).

Look forward to seeing all of you going to the picnic tomorrow! :) It's
pisting down with rain at the moment but it's going to be sunny and grate
tomorrow I just know it.

Picnics and red bulls xxx
Ken