Sinister: Jingles! Cabaret! Merseybeat!

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Mon Aug 28 01:44:54 BST 2000

speaking of arthurs seat ? Would who have thought Id get pleasure out of
writing about it? WE decided upon it one day, our after work mission
instead of going to co-op and agonising over dora spaghetti , we would do
something constructive not destructive. Ug-lee ali our boss gave us some
unwelcome advice before hand.Only it wasnt advice , it was boastful words
cunningly disguised as advice. "i went up it three times on my bike" he
said , boastfully.
Shut up uglee ali. we all muttered  under our  breath before the
adventure. WE met up with the most miserable guest in the world , in whose
honour we were climbing the stupid thing. Being over excited , we wandered
into a nearby slum, and feared for out lives. Then i bravely appraoched an
old man  and asked him the embarrassing question of how do you get up the
mountain. He mumbled something about the other side which we chose to
ignore and proceeded up posssibly the steepest mountain in the world. Anne
decided to be the hike leader which amazed and astounded everyone, except
the unpleasantest guest in the world, because anne is the laziest person
youll ever meet. WE took many a wrong turn and we overtaken by young
children and old ladies alike. Eventually (maybe 4 hours later) we reached
the summit. WE clung to the triangulation station , mentioned earlier by
young ian, for dear life , twas very windy up there.  Then we ventured out
to admire the view. Smoking was out of the question, it was much too cold
and our lungs  had completely collapsed. Even louise the perpetual smoker,
decided against one. Next thing, wouldnt you know, ungrateful guest
starts complaining lots about being cold. Tough shit, we wanted to
say. WE're here now, it took almost five hours. shut up and look at the
beautiful view. But her complaining increased  in volume and pitch and we
gave in to her petty demands. another half hour later , having found the
simple way down, we were at the bottom, cherub cheeked from our first bit
of exercise in years. WE were so tired that we punished the ungrateful
guest with a surprise night in, and sprung the surpirse on her, subtly by
dragging the duvets in to watch TV. No makeup was being put on our faces,
it was TV night, regardless of whether it was miserable guests last night
or not.
My thesis is due is sooooooooo soon. Im so scared. is it possible to get 3
6,000 word chapters an introduction , conclusion and expensive binding
done? oh it must be, or else these mouth ulcers are all for nothing.

Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++