No subject

Ulla Mets umets at xxx.com
Mon Aug 28 21:01:20 BST 2000

heiya
annnd again annd again those exiting lines appear to your screens...this is
my first post and let's see if it's not my last for some while as i go to
finland for the end of this year to continue my studies.and i attend to do
it very nicely and properly. i'm a good girl you know. ah-hahaa, fooled you
one thing that i doon't like is to be a stranger (specially among the people
i started to like already) so i'd like to introduce myself a little
name: ulla
age:25
place:tallinn, estonia
mission in life: unknown so far
likes: all sort of weird things, with a touch of style, of cause

there aren't wery many B&S fans in here in tallinn (i know two besides me
and one of them is my own dear sister, who is also member of this happy
family) although i spotted one address in nursery. but it does not bother me
much, quite the oposit- i have this thought inside my head that makes me
feel i'm somehow privileged or so, makes me smile when i spot (rearly) some
B&S cd in record shops and think gooood they're grrrreat and those
smatrarses don't even know what the're missing when they get their new
britney's album... and not only that i'm totally messed up about sounds of
B&S i also study product design in a country that doesn't produce almost
anything. at least not in thoughts of product design. weird..?

but here's a call to everybody who live in helsinki.  would you pliis be so
kind and like to show me around? some? i'll be there starting from 30th of
august.
i'd love that, you know,
muh, muh (kisses on your both cheeks you all)
ulla

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++