Sinister: coincidental natality

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 29 06:11:05 BST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "carle groome" <carle at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 11:09 PM
Subject: Sinister: coincidental natality and a minor Jeff Buckley revelation

> egad, nisterines!
> i've been plowing posts that've piled upon my plynth like peter piper's
> pecks and have piddling of pith to place.
>
> however, is it true that stuart murdoch's birthday is the 25th of
> august? amazing! mine too! (and leonard bernstein's, but he's not having
> any cake this year.)

ah, but do not forget elvis costello as well!!

jay, who's hoping the u.s. postal service is going to be nice and deliver his sinister packages across the sea

"it was the fault....of the government....i was very......disappointed"

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++