Sinister: junk bonds

Knightowl knightowl at xxx.net
Tue Aug 29 06:55:07 BST 2000

> at least bush is offering a sensible alternative, investing and
controlling
> our own retirement money

Yes indeed, members of the Bush family have a strong track record when it
comes to investing other people's money..................<snicker>

But what's all this nonsense I've come back to regarding "I would vote for
Nader but I won't cause he can't win"?
Thats hardly the logic you want to run a democracy with is it?
Maybe Nader won't win, but if he does really well, two things might happen.
One, his message might start to get out. And two, next time he'll do even
better, until eventually, a thrid party candidate will actually win! You
have to start it somewhere.

If you vote for gush or bore, you only have yourself to blame.

Now, enough of this political stuff, its back to my Judy Bloom books. Last
time, I came too soon....

Ed

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++