Sinister: Jingles! Cabaret! Merseybeat!

Dewar dewar at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:42:41 BST 2000

Hi there,
            I had one of the most miserable days of my life up Arthur's Seat
when i went on a geology field trip. Incessant rain all day meant i came out
with a paper mache notebook with "I hate this crap" written on in pencil.
That was my day's work. To make things worse the other bus that went decided
it was too wet so went to the pub instead. But no, we had to have the
over-enthusiastic lecturer, didn't we?

So i don't want anybody asking me about what the geology of the hill is
like, as frankly i wasn't listening, and even if i was i couldn't hear
because of my kagule. I gave up geology that year.

Nice place in summer though, i'm sure!

Rafe!!

> [...]
>decided to be the hike leader which amazed and astounded everyone, except
>the unpleasantest guest in the world, because anne is the laziest person
>youll ever meet. WE took many a wrong turn and we overtaken by young
>children and old ladies alike. Eventually (maybe 4 hours later) we reached
>the summit. WE clung to the triangulation station , mentioned earlier by
>young ian, for dear life , twas very windy up there.  Then we ventured out
>to admire the view. Smoking was out of the question, it was much too cold
>and our lungs  had completely collapsed. Even louise the perpetual smoker,
>decided against one. Next thing, wouldnt you know, ungrateful guest
>starts complaining lots about being cold. Tough shit, we wanted to
>say. WE're here now, it took almost five hours. shut up and look at the
>beautiful view. But her complaining increased  in volume and pitch and we
>gave in to her petty demands. another half hour later , having found the
>simple way down, we were at the bottom, cherub cheeked from our first bit
>of exercise in years. WE were so tired that we punished the ungrateful
>guest with a surprise night in, and sprung the surpirse on her, subtly by
>dragging the duvets in to watch TV. No makeup was being put on our faces,
>it was TV night, regardless of whether it was miserable guests last night
>or not.
>My thesis is due is sooooooooo soon. Im so scared. is it possible to get 3
>6,000 word chapters an introduction , conclusion and expensive binding
>done? oh it must be, or else these mouth ulcers are all for nothing.

>Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
>these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
>years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
>grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
>sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
>for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
>knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
>unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
>it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
>ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.

> +-+  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "tech-heads and students"  +-+
> +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+
> +-+       "sinsietr is a bit freaky" - stuart david, looper        +-+
> +-+   "pasty-faced vegan geeks... and we LOST!" - NME April 2000   +-+
> +-+       "peculiarly deranged fanbase" "frighteningly named       +-+
> +-+           Sinister List organisation" - NME May 2000           +-+
> ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++