Sinister: The cocks are revolting!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Aug 29 14:48:12 BST 2000

A quickie:

EARS
Emily, I have your ears. Send me your address and I'll get them off to you.

BEERS
Picnic was grate. Whoever took the photos of 30 sinisterines crouched under
leaking umbrellas in a torrential storm on top of a hill should send them to
Hunny as quick as they can. If we're lucky, there may be the odd wet t-shirt
in there somewhere (although, as I was repeatedly told, I don't need
moisture to get me standing to attention in the smuggling peanuts
department).

WEIRS
Mucking about on the Thames is FUN! Sally and Alix got their tootsies a bit
muddy, but we did catch crabs and ancient pottery, and Sally kept yelping
and stabbing herself with rusty metal and stuff, which was entertaining. I'd
thoroughly recommend it. It's not even that polluted any more!

TEARS
Sorry once again to BG Richard, who I didn't cripple on purpose. Honest. And
I didn't mean to run away when the police came, it was all a coincidence. Oh
dear, it doesn't look very good, does it?

QUEERS
So who watched Spartacus yesterday? Cor! Dear old Larry makes a wonderful
queen, though Tony Curtis was truly the most homoerotic screen presence
since Walter Matthau. What a striking film. Gene Simmons out of Kiss was the
female romantic lead, and I must say with more subtle make-up he's quite a
honey (q.v.).

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Mark xxx

HIT Entertainment PLC
5th Floor, Maple House
141-150 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1P 9LL
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.com

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++