Sinister: No Psychopathic ravings this time.

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 29 15:59:03 BST 2000

    Hi again all. No psychopathic mumbo jumbo from me today, I'm in harmless
twee mode. Heh, looks like someone addressed the unsubscribe e-mail to the
wrong one. Serves you right for trying to leave!  Then again, he probably has
his reasons. I'm being too harsh.  Sinister isn't some web of deceit that
draws you in and never lets you out. Or is it?

Pedro said:
>Someone said here (i can't remember who, sorry) that B&S are a great sound
for< >traveling. yes, i think that too. i think they're the perfect
soundtrack for walking in< >the streets, for my supermarket time, for my
stupid and endless bus life. <

    Couldn't agree with you more.  B&S is pretty much perfect for anything.
Riding a bike, walking, sitting by a fire, driving, scuba diving, flying into
space, fighting Nazi's, going on safari, performing voodoo, operating a
guillotine in 18th century France...Uh oh I said no psycho mumbo jumbo, oh
well.

But seriously, I fell asleep on the beach to "Roller-Coaster Ride" yesterday,
and when I woke up I felt very rejuvenated and energetic, even though I only
slept for about 5 minutes. I probably looked rather out of place among the
bathing suits and towels. I was sleeping on my side wearing khakis and a
sweater.

And to finish this post, I shall now improvise a short limerick using my 2
favorite things; Tea and the word "Twee":

"There once was a boy who drank tea,
He said that it made him feel twee,
He put sugar in it
With a spoon he did spin it
And then played Le Pastie"'

    Ahh sorry I couldn't think of a good last line.  Anyway, I'm off.

                                                        Derek

P. S i apologize to any Neo-Nazis, ex-Nazis or guillotine operating voodoo
performers whom I may have offended.

P.P.S: My 16th birthday was August 24th so I'm proud to share my birthday
week with not only Stu M., but Sinister as well! How Twee!
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++