Sinister: London Calling

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Tue Aug 29 19:32:08 BST 2000

Hello Sinister types,

Name Dropping Bit

I don't normally name-drop, but that's only because I never meet anyone
famous, except JK Rowling, and she didn't speak to me.
However, I had canapes with Magnus "Mastermind" Magnusson the Magnificent
today, and he was a delighful old cove.
He was opening a path no less, and spoke very eloquently to the assembled
dignitaries about paths and related.
He told me he was a pagan whilst smoking a pipe and drinking wine, (with
abandon since he's recently been banned for drink driving) and for some
reason JRR Tolkein sprang to mind.

Tenuous Link Section

So that was cool, and what also is cool is JJ72's debut is out and you all
have to buy it. Trust me on this one, and I'll refund the difference if it
ain't bootiful.

Need friends and tour guides bit

I'm coming dahn Lahndan (is this correct lingo?) on Saturday, and would
request any friendly and fancy free types who would like to show me around
and indulge in some pintage to email me or call 0181 735 9825 from Saturday
onwards.

Bibliography

Harry Potter 1-4 - JK Rowling
The Art of Sensual Massage - A Random

Acknowlegements

Magnus Magnusson
Nasty Nick Bateman
A Scary Hermit
Twitchy the Tramp

I Remain Your Faithful

Jarvis
xxx
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++