Sinister: A thundering day's hangover...

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Aug 29 22:22:45 BST 2000

Hi,

.. is the result of a rather lovely picnic!  It was quite fun... and it
stayed bright for a whole 3 hours before pouring the bucket... the rain
came down with great velocity (pun hehe) and we tried to stay dry under
some umbrella thing before realising that it's futile and invaded the
upstairs of the cafe which was the "party" area..  Looking at the
"partiness" of that place it was just as well us drunkards were there
to spice up their party!

Then I didn't remember very much :) After Carey and Rob suppiled me with
a generous portion of Industrial Strength Vodka and Red Bull (gasp!!!)
to keep me stimulated :)

It was lovely to have met you all and thanks for making my day such a good
one.. I haven't had such a good time since, er, the last picnic!!  I think
there should be more picnics, MORE!!!

The next day, hungover, Olivier (who we discovered at the picnic to have
a striking - pun hehe - resemblance to Tore Andre Flo and Struan!) and I
went to the Notting Hill carnival and it was quite fun, I was feeling a bit
rough tho so no beer for me, so I just drank some you-know-what stimulation
:) before getting squished by 9489024 people when we tried to get out...
but in a fun way.

Then when we got home, we compared our B&S CDs, and (wait for it) they
ALL LOOK DIFFERENT!  A few of the CDs have slightly different fonts, and
the one set of the covers of TBWTAS and IYFS are greener/redder than the
other!  So you think you had the whole set of CDs in your colletion..
think again!!!

Wow, a post from me with B&S contents!!!  I must have had way too much
stimulation, but then, no, one can never have too much stimulation :)

Hugs and Red Bulls xxx
Ken
Priest in a booth, had a photographic memory of all he had heard
he took a note of my sins, and he wrote a pocket novel
called "The state I am in"
- Belle & Sebastian

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++