Sinister: Daily ravings

CaMo81 at xxx.com CaMo81 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 30 16:53:36 BST 2000

I'm back for my daily ravings and stupid questions.
Stupid question 1) My friend told me he didn't understand why B&S are
associated with tweeness. At first I couldn't think of an answer, but then I
said it was a combination of Stu M's voice and their sound.  I guess that's
right, is it?
He also asked me why I want to dress twee, and I couldn't give him a good
answer. I don't know why he asked, he dresses twee also!  Eventually I said
because I like screwing with the masses, and since I dressed in all black and
such last year, it would be an interesting change. That seemed to satisfy
him. At which point we were chased by an apparently rabid stray dog and then
shot at by some kids in a van with pellet guns. They had lousy aim though,
filthy hoodlums!  Anyone who lives in suburbia knows about the wannabe inner
city kids that drive around with the bass blasting in their cars. Buggers
wouldn't last a day in the real city.  The people in the ghetto are all
trying to get out but these arses are trying to get in.  I swear if I went
insane there would be a lot of dead people.
Stupid question 2) Does anyone know anything more on that Monica person who
sings on LLPJ.  I just heard it for the first time the other day and was
surprised when I heard a different voice (I hadn't read the liner notes yet).
 Anyway, the LLPJ set is grate.
    Well, I'm off to Pennsylvania this weekend for some lakeside fun with a
few friends. I'm hoping the temperature is cool so I can wear my new
sweaters. My last little vacation before my parole is up and I have to return
to that social prison known as school.  "You get an F because you don't obey
like a circus monkey!"

Well, I think I've rambled enough for today. Goodnight Sinister, where ever
you lay your head.
                                                        Derek

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++