Sinister: An un-fuzzed head

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 30 20:42:51 BST 2000

Many thanks to David, Ken & Gordon for filling some of
the many gaps in my memories of Sunday after my
reckless grape/grain mixing experiments (Baaaad
hangover).  There was definitely a pub involved - oh
yeah and the
greatest-number-of-damp-grate-pop-kids-that-can-be-wedged-under-one-umbrella
record attempt.  Fantastic!  Massive props to all the
lovely people who were there - especially those lovely
people to whom I now owe drinks.

I also managed to stretch the limits of my alcohol
autopilot and successfully navigate the various trains
and fiendish streets across 80 miles to get home.
Unfortunately my train passed through Guildford just
in time to pick up a load of pissed up townies saying
things like "Fuck!", "Oi!", "Weeeyyggghhh!" and "You
gave me a black eye you c***!".  I would've been
scared if I wasn't off me tits.  Luckily I was.

Sticking to beer for a bit.

Robster

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++