Sinister: The best looking girls are staying inside...

Greg Pallis gpallis at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 30 20:56:41 BST 2000

> "You get an F because you don't obey like a circus monkey!"

"Your Textbook Is The Only GOD!". Any other Squee fans out there?

I went back to school again today. Being a sixth-former is fun, I've
decided. Only the sixth form and remove is mixed gender at my school, so
it's kinda disconcerting that suddenly there are a bunch of GURLS who I've
never even seen appearing in all my classes, but still. I have Tolstoy's
great grand-daughter in my English class, and a girl possibly called Sarah
who is the nicer-looking identical twin sister (Fishyclap stylee) of The One
Everyone Fancies From Brookside. Who is also in our
SuperDuperExtraSmartEightGCSEA*sOrMoreScholarshipHouse and seems to have an
IQ of about 400. She likes abstract jazz. She will be single for the next
two years, I am sure. All this AND no science lessons. Ever.  I am a happy
goldfish today.

The "Just William" post was staggeringly hilarious. Even though you are
wrong, and TTML is grate.

I flee now
---
Greg

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++