Sinister: Re: Isobel problem

Heffalumping at xxx.com Heffalumping at xxx.com
Thu Aug 31 03:53:47 BST 2000

Dougal wrote:
"But now I have
a problem. I have to confess that Waiting for the Moon to Rise is one of my
very favourite songs on the new album. It's made me realise that Isobel's
songs can be equally magical. "

     I may be mistaken, but I believe "Waiting for the Moon to Rise" is a
song written and performed by Sarah Martin.  I know she sings it, and plays
guitar, and I am fairly certain she wrote it as well.  It happens to be one
of my favourites, also.
     Hmm, this is my second post ever and here I am being all "toldja
so-ish".  Sorry.  Just trying to help.  'Sides I love the Gentle Waves as
well.  :)

Susan
ps. aren't you proud, i didn't mention nader once?!  er.....

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++