Sinister: The Masses Againest the Belle

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Thu Aug 31 05:34:43 BST 2000

my friends, my co-workers, my family and my "General":

I am sick after a triple expresso. My company ve a expresso machine.
fvi, i am not working at a cafe. Finally, i bought "Louder than the
Bomb". Thx all the reply of my question! I think it is the right
choice!!!

What's wrong with Isobell? (I am listening WIRE btw). Do u Like
The Gentle Wave? I have no special comment of Belle's voice. But
pls don't forget she's not only sing. apart from playing music,
she also star on my "support the Clydeside Hunt Saboteurs" orange
tee.

I think the Tweeness is in the lyrics. Like the Punk-ness and
interesting thing ares in the "Manic Street Preacher"'s lyrics.
I think they re stupid, even the Generation Terrorist era or
the greatest "Holy Bible" pieces. They are just quoting the cult.
maybe they are just like me, bullshiting bout Foucalut(maybe i dunno
how do i spell it also) and his "foolmen's boat" at my interviews
of University's Media course. But they are funny. Richey is interesting.
Playing "Suicide is Painless" is cool. I thought that
it is their song. But it is the theme of "M*A*S*H* and it is written
by the director's son who are not famous as a composer.

Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Toby C
Island East,
Hong Kong

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++