Sinister: The stoned and the sinister

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 31 15:33:19 BST 2000

Hope everybody's well and dandy, i'm fine & enjoying the last of the summers
sunshine.

Just thought i'd write a reply to some prevoius posts, hopefully they won't
bore you too
much;

Jenowl's hardkids; i think Jen rocks for standing up to the hard kids,
GRRRRRR Go Jen,
Go jen. Maybe a career in womens restling beckons she could wera her fairy
wings as a
costume, but they may get broken which would cause national outcry., well in
Sinister
land anyway.

Enjoying the politics debate raging, i'm not very intelligent when it comes
to matters
political but this Nadir guy sounds quite cool for a politician. I'm with
Luara llew for the
marajuina party, it'd be qyuite entertaining watching stoned people
wondering the streets,
we could have sweepstakes at how many times they say man and dude in the
same
sentance imagine the fun we could have, but on a downside the whole snak
industry
would have to boost production 10 fold.

I'm upset i missed Vel's record breaking picnic it sounds super, and i
missed casorotto
vinnie jones style tackling most upsetting.

Bumped into the lovely Miss Scarlet in a swanky record store in good ol'
London town a
few weeks back, what a girl. I hope at Reading she avoided the Slipknott
fans, actually
she's got way too much style for slipknott and whilst they were doing
disguisting things
on stage, the Scarlet one was proberly drinking Gin and tonic and sunnung
herself.

I would tell you about my trip o jersey but frankly it would bore you too
tears, anyone
interseted in any jersey information can mail me off-site and i'll be happy
to oblige.

Smell you later, Dave (Dafyd)

'You can take the boy out of Wales, but you can't take Wales out of the boy'
Amen
brother.

 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++