Sinister: I'll be over here.

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Thu Aug 31 18:30:48 BST 2000

Hello All You Lovely Folk.

Yikes.

I'm leaving the continent of North America for an entire year.  I leave Monday.  What a bizarre concept.  I've basicallly lived my entire life in the suburbs of Buffalo, New York. Oh yes, mind you, it is time to bust out of here.  Buffalo is a nice area, but the term "armpit of North America" always springs to mind.  But the actual fact of the 'busting' hasn't really hit me, until right now.  I was putting some photos into a photo album my friend's mother bought for me, and I just had this strange feeling overwhelm me.  Hmmm.   Enough with my emotional quandaries.

I'm going to Spain!  Valencia, that is.  Is there anyone on this fine little list in the Valencia region?  Better question:  does anyone have any advice/kind words/pointers/death threats (no, preferably not those) they'd like to send my way?  I'd be more than thankful.   In fact, I would be ecstatic.

After I study in Spain for a semester, I will be homeless for a month and a half. Woo!  You see, I'll have no place of residence between December 15th and February 1st, until I take up residence in Besancon, France for another semester.  Yeehaw.

I'm really quite excited.

And now for something completely different.

Oh, I do have one 'bummer' that needs to be noted.  Well, it has been made known to me that Looper shall be playing the CMJ festival this year (I do hope I'm not spreading a nasty little rumor.  I heard it from a good source).  Ugh.  I would be going with the radio station at my university, but alas, I'll be 6 time zones away.  Hrmph.  Nonetheless, I do hope all that attend have a lovely time.

I am going to go see Weezer tomorrow.  I had no clue that I would be this excited.  You see, I do not claim to be the biggest Weeeeezer fan.  I enjoy them. Yes, that's true.  But the prospect of seeing them live has made me as giddy as a 12 year old girl waving her training bra about it in the air.  And I may just end up doing that...

Alas, I must be off to try to fit everything I need into 2 suitcases and a gigantic backpack that could hold a midget.

Party On.
molly
XOOX

Francemail
Votre email gratuit.
http://www.francemail.com
 ++++++  August 27th Sinister Third Birthday Red Underwear Day   ++++++