Sinister: Meeeooooowww........

Jordiet Sinistre rosseta at xxx.com
Fri Dec 1 04:14:43 GMT 2000

Meeoww !!!!

I´ll introduce myself........i´m a cat !!!! Yes, I know it´s hard to believe, but harder for me was to
learn how to type with my forward paws while standing on my back paws without falling from
the chair that I steal to my owner whenever I can. Ohh, I bet it was hard to learn !!!

My owner has been susbcribed to the list. Those of you who come to the #sinister chat ("chat
" is "cat" in french, something that makes me glad to go there) may know who is my owner,
but please don´t reveal it !!! if I get caught here while sending an e-mail to this list, i´ll be
punished, locked inside a room. Ohhh, how cautious is my owner with the net connection !!

I must say that I like this list. I even like more the sinister website, even tough there´s no
photos of cats there, and we have a dog there (a greek dog ???), which is NOOOO
GOOOOD. Dogs are smelly !!! this sinister list should be perfect for cute female felines like
me. In fact, if I decided to subscribe myself, it was for the fact of getting in touch with Splat
the Cat !!! I´ve heard so many lovely things about her.....and, of course, for ALFIE THE CAT !!!
My owner hasn´t stopped listening to this record with this girl who is terrified of the definitive
beauty of ALFIEEEE !!!! Alfie is my idol, definitely.

I´ve also learned how to browse the archives. Which was good enough for reading this e-mail
 from George Henry Dickie, which was soooo cute. It reminds me of the times when i´m
sleeping near the belly button of my owner, but all I can hear are desires of food instead of
other things like the ones he mentioned. Oh, George, you help me loads writing in capital
letters, my cute little green eyes have to suffer a lot the rays of a computer screen.

Well, that was my introduction. Before I go to my favourite couch, to re-take my 16-hour
sleeping , I´ll say that I want more B&S songs about cats !!!! I know "A century of Elvis" was
about cats, wasn´t it ????  And please, don´t make jokes with me about Cat Stevens or the
Stray Cats. I can be a cat myself, but I have my decent musical taste.

Bye, lovelies !!!!

=^..^=

Sent by MeowMail.com http://www.meowmail.com
The online colony for today's well-wired cats and their human valet.