Sinister: chapter eight: despair, chapter seven: hope

*Boygirlorder * joefri714 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 1 07:10:44 GMT 2000

     greeting lads and lasses in the land of sinister, somewhere to my left,
geographically speaking, past the vomit stains on my couch and farther still
from the right, increasingly so.  its been a long time since i posted
(welcomed no doubt by few, not noticed by more).  the events that led up to
this post were twofold, doubly ply, please dont squeeze the charmin.  first,
the loverly miss laurallew wished me a happy birthday, and on that day i
turned 20 what i lost in a suffix i gained in a warm fuzzy feeling thanks to
the lastingly lambent listee laura llew.  secondly it has come to my
attention that the one, the only, the object of my crush (even though i
swore id never tell, and he hoped it was the lovely jooooooolie) WILLPORTER
is at THIS VERY MOMENT less than one hndred miles from my home.  praise
allah this is a fine day.  the convergence of these two events, these two
grand celestial sinister sattelites alligning themselves in some nether
region of my brain said POST....as anyone knows every post i make is
willporter and laurallews fault.

               --the second act, suspense, drama--
     what follows is the short version of the obligatory mark complaints, i
will condense for the sake of your sanity: in the months since ive last
spoken to you my father had a heart attack, my parents got divorced, my mom
collapsed at a baseball game and her heart stopped beating, my sister was in
a car accident and shattered her wrist, i got arrested for driving under the
influence, i had 80 cds stolen from me, i received my ninth, tenth, eleventh
and twelfth speeding tickets and my third and fourth traffic violations, i
dug myself 3,000 dollars into debt, i failed all five of my courses at
school due to lack of going, and ive gone to fat.....i will not dwell
however

                  -the third act: hope?-
      a few weeks ago i got to open for bright eyes, i hade a great time. i
was told by most people either one of two things 1) you have a beautiful
voice.  or 2) you have huge balls.   the two arent mutually exclusive.  so
now sinisterines i have a proposition, give me transportation, somewhere to
sleep (doesnt even have to be soft, my new favorite place to sleep is on the
bathroom floor using dirty clothes as a pillow), $4.20 for a meal at wendys,
and a 40 oz of st ides malt liquor and i will provide you and your guests
with a night of dancing, love and romance.  also some dirty words and a
springsteen song or two.  also i have now been going ot with the LOVELY
emily logan wexler for over nine months now....yay me.  i am now taking a
year and a half off from school.  im attempting to get a job with acorn, the
association of communities organized for reform now, i prefer typing acorn.
after working there for a bit im joining americorps, doing some service,
clearing my head, and moving away.  then i will make my triumphant return to
the halls of americas institutions of higher learning.  then i become a
teacher and a minister (yes an atheist minister, what do you want from a
unitarian/catholic) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ENOUGH

            -fourth act: denouement, belle and sebastian-
         i would like to afress the issue of mr mcmcmc and missmai "meeting"
stuart m in nyc this past week.  i shall now inform you of what really
happened.  the man you thought, understandably though naively, to be the
angel voiced thunder god, was in fact one of MY henchmen in a stu m mask
(ala scooby doo).  the REAL stuart was at my house having a lovely snack of
coffee cake and (what else) coffee.  its a shame me and my new pal stoobie
(he insist i call him that, i find it childish, but who am i to argue, i
cant even tell you what he calls me) had to let this charade go on for so
long, im sorry mick, im sorry mai, and im sorry sinister.

                    HONK if you demand satisfaction,
                           bgMARK

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy
- but that could change."---"People that are really very weird can get into
sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."
...Governor George W. Bush (dubya!)