Sinister: kat not cat

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Fri Dec 1 18:36:36 GMT 2000

apologies for yet another post.
deal with it kids or you'll feel the crack of my whip, but is that
really a threat or is it a promise?
blame this post on the cat's that have somehow invaded the list
and are currently organizing a coup...
we turn our heads for a brief second and there are litter
boxes on the crush page...

as for me- i would be Kat...that's cat with capital K and a
rather inhuman purr purrring at just the right times...
ear-peircing moews of kathleen hanna in the shower...
"see the girls with the feathered hairrrrrrrr
wearing plastic not real leatherrrrr boots go way up to therrrrrrre.
meow. meow meowmeowmeow meowwwwwwwww"
this sounds rather in human as well....
like i got a stilletto peircing my tail...
(any edged sinister kid that
knows bikini kill rather well will giggle at this part...but bikini
kill and sinister seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum and i
seem to be the only one with legs enough to straddle the line b/w the hards
and the softies)

-lisa-KAT
   rrrerrrrrrr!and darting under bed's when jordiet walks in the
    room to yank her tail b/c she's kathleen hanna screeching.