Sinister: how deep is the puddle?

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Sat Dec 2 05:38:16 GMT 2000

dear sinister,

all my thoughts and careful obsessing. . . frivolous.?.?
i thought of the perfect christmas present for one of my closest friends. it
was meant to be a first edition of Catcher in the Rye, but low AND behold,
that christmas present would have cost $3000.
i can't buy it, obviously, because of the price. But, i would, if only i
could afford it<sigh>. i guess that's good intentions, or it's the thought
that counts in a nutshell. A simpson's pez dispenser instead. marge, no
less. not even bart, or at the very least otto or lenny or moe or ned or
maude or KRUSTY or one of the numerous characters voiced by Phil Hartman,
god rest his soul.

i'm thinking of a song or two, a girl and a boy and a rendevous.
I'll see the girl of my dreams again on Dec, 21 as i'll be going to
Edinburgh. The girl that set the standard. . .the girl that i would take the
proverbial flying bullet for.

Ah!! to be an indie kid at the tender age of fifteen.
I guess, technically speaking, i've only been an indie kid since i was
eighteen and a half. and I'm no where close to being a hipster. my pants
aren't nearly tight enough. . . and bed head doesn't work with my head of
hair. . .and i don't work at OM (dream job, yeah).

the movie made by the guy who did pi (which was dope)=> my friend told me
today that it was possibly the best movie ever made=> i'll be going to see
it.

my anticon discs arrived by post today. the air is filled with the
favoritest thing going right now. "Deep Puddle Dynamics was inspired by
people who sit around all day at the mall with their mouth open." "Dose
One's dad burned down the ROTC building while his roomate took a bullet."
His son  is just as hard-core, except in a "i like to chill with my cat"
kind of way. he even likes eminen (it's written on his arm in a completely
condesending and sarcastic manner.(editorial)) the song with dido is tight,
though. and my name is when it was on underground hip-hop shows and not
being played out to the upmost. it changes things for some reason. it really
does.  You won't hear anticon on the radio.

GYBE is doing three shows in NYC next week!!!

what was gogron talking about two posts ago?
"i am alluding and rightfully so."
you were, right? enlightenment, please. privately/publically

Is looking forward to the day your girlfriend leaves to spend a year in
italy the best way to go about breaking up? I didn't think so either. I'm
not destructive and/or brave and/or whatever it takes to tell a girl that
you don't like that much is. Maybe i'll luck out and she'll do it.

Roommate troubles.
Mine can't compare, but still.
My roomate is Korean and is always singing something in Korean. There is
this one song that sounds like A Whole New World: i hear it all the time and
it sucks. The other day he stayed up till about 4 in the morning searching
pornsights for an explicit video by a famous Korean singer, which amounts to
him looking for a Mariah Carey finger fuck fest. . . . which, put in those
terms. .doesn't sound quite bad. it was the mouse clicking. . .grr. I like
him but not when i'm trying to sleep is the bottom line, i guess.

props to lisa's picture on the picture page. the lisa with the glasses.
(although, if my style was different, the other lisa picture, which was
trashy in a good way, too,)

I yearn for air popped popping corn, a little salt, and some hot dipping
butter.

phil r