Sinister: when do i have time to shop for car insurance?

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 2 17:05:16 GMT 2000

howdee sinistereenies, it's been a long time we shouldn't have left
you without a dope beat to step to.

 i've so much to tell you, but having just read through a million
billion sinister posts, it all seems to have got lost along the way,
but i'll try my bestest.

i'm prolly going to paraphrase loads of people, but i can't remember
who most of you are, so umm.. sorry in advance...

 ok, i'll start with the lovely jenowl, who fell over a lot. i fall
over a lot too, i don't think i ever learnt to walk properly, or
maybe i should just start tying my shoelaces, which, incidentally i
haven't done for years. i fell down the stairs on a bus the other
day, it was slippery and i ended up with my hands stretched out above
my head, clinging to the rail while my feet dangled beneath me.
it hurt.
people stared.

nevermind eh?

lots of people wrote really long posts about stuff i wasn't
interested in, props to them for being more cultured than me, but i
skimmed and pressed delete a lot.

some people talked about cats. a lot. please stop now, you're scaring
me. raaaah.

someone actually mentioned belle and sebastian, which got me to
thinking, are we organising multiple voting for legal man, on john
peel's festive fifty? i hope not. there are loads of records much
more dserving. eg URUSEI YATSURA - LOUCHE 33.

sorry, i'm a one girl urusei yatsura promotion machine. and still
nobody like them *sniff*

i know it's a while ago now, but, the auction, i can't wait to
accompany dj pain to tigermilking, i'll make sure he does a good job
of it. when is it btw?

i won mr kenneth and his juggling skills, i'm going to make him do
more than juggle hehehehe.

with all this talk of eminem, i'm wondering whether to go and see him
when he comes to the uk in february (well, i was wondering that
anyway without reading the list, but i like to keep things relevant).
i think it would be quite good to see him, but i'm a little afraid of
the kind of clientele an eminem gig would attract. as a general rule
i'm not a fan of kids with big trousers and chains.

 talking of clothing, i've recently taken to wearing skirts. during
the day i mean, because it seems that everyone in the world is
wearing flares and they're just not special anymore, so i seems to me
that knee length skirts are the way to go. a little chilly, though,
but you do dry out more quickly when its raining and a bus has just
driven through a puddle right next to you.

and sympathy to idleberry, i wasn't quite sure i understood what she
was talking about in her last post, but it sounded bad, so hugs and
stuff.

i went to complain to my house agency yesterday that my room is damp,
i was all ready to shout at them in a big way, (i even took boyfriend
for moral support and nods of agreement) but the woman was all smiley
and said they would send a man round. i don't suppose they'll do
anything though. it'll probably be the same man that put up kitchen
cupboards which fell off the wall after we put stuff in them.

 now, fiona's gratuitous piece of advertising :

friday 8th december , the cellar (behind the university students
union) plays host to manchester's newest indie night, indigo.
it features the djing "talents" of your's truly and we'll be making
some attempts to bridge the gap between mainstream and underground
indie (its a big room, i don't think we could fill it just by playing
yo la tengo and magnetic fields)
 so if anyone is even vaguely in the manchester area on friday,
please come along, its only £3 / £2.50 nus (or £2 if you join my
society) and it'll be students union bar prices all night. yey!!

i'm going to have to go know, as its dark and i've only got a trakkie
top to keep me warm on the long trek to the bus stop.

oh, but hello to mr charlie who is a person on the sinister list that
i went to primary school with. bizarre!

i'll try not to leave it so long next time,

   love and irn-bru,
                                   fiona.