Sinister: snow and scrapbooks

colin thornton colinboy21 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 2 23:09:06 GMT 2000

Snow today.  After work, I chanced upon a new "Scrapbook" shop, which is
dedicated to the tradition of memory preservation.  I marched into the store
and told them that I had a vision and that they must hire me immediately.
They didn't hire me, but they will (someday).  When they do, I'll play Lazy
Line Painter Jane and Photo Jenny on repeat all day long.

I met a girl Belle and Sebastian style.  She mentioned that she liked B&S,
and I became infatuated with her.  I sent her a B&S postcard asking her on a
date, and she replied and said that "anybody who likes Belle and Sebastian
has got to be worth knowing".  Happy happy happy happy...nothing more to
say.

Colin