Sinister: the wonder years,pine needles and world cat domination

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Sun Dec 3 14:36:37 GMT 2000

greetings sinister people....
....do you mind if i have a little depressed moany bit
in this post?....if you dont want to read it then feel
free to skip to the bouncier,shinier bit or skip the
whole lot and do something more interesting than
listening to me whinge...whatever takes your fancy i
suppose....
**************WARNING! DEPRESSED MOANY BIT!***********

...i had a really horrible night on friday....one of
those nights when something really significant or it
seems so at the time)hits you and really makes you
miserable....looking around the pub i was in with my
mate and his girlfreind i realised how fast things
change and how you cant really do anything to stop
it.....a year ago me and this freind were really
really close but since then everythings just
drifted.....i dont even think we really like each
other anymore,we've grown up and away from each
other..really sad....because nothing ever stays the
same no matter how much you want it to.....people just
fall out of love and out of freindship really easily (
or so it seems to me ) and in a matter of months you
forget all the stuff that seems really important at
the time.......that probanly didnt make any sense
whatsoever....it might have sounded better with a
wonder years style voice over.....thats the boo-hoo
bit over with....sorry peeps........
**********HOORAY! SHINY BOUNCY BIT! ******************
....i got out of bed this morning feeling a bit of a
state but then i looked over at the date and
realised...hurrah! its nearly crimbo!.....i know some
people have commented that they hate the whole thing
but i really cant help getting excited.....every other
time of the year everyone is wrapped (pardon the
pun)up in their own lives but for this one day people
will be doing the same traditional things at almost
the same time......drunken uncles,tears and
recriminations over the turkey and pine needles in
your feet...its the same everywhere and that just
gives me a really nice feeling....i suppose as usual
i'm celebrating it for all the wrong reasons but i do
go to church on christmas morning so thats some
compensation for the big Man....and i know that there
are hundreds of people having an awful time while
people are being greedy and gluttonous....but i
reaaaaaallllyyy cant help loving christmas......but
its three weeks away so i'll say no more about
it....much....
...i'm mightily confused by all this cat talk
anyway....have i joined the wrong list?.....is it some
kind of world cat federation miowaing their way
through every mailing list on the web until world
domination and fireside cushions are theirs?.....it
would be quite nice if cats did rule the planet
though.....everyone could just stroll around in the
middle of the night wailing on garden walls,stealing
milk from doorsteps and prowling round alleyways
hoping for a quick one with the female next
door....come to think of it....thats what goes on
every saturday night around 3am in these
parts....perhaps the cat federation is basing
themselves in sunny swindon......am i rambling?...i
think i am...so i'll scuttle off...ta ta....

do something pretty while you can......