Sinister: i <3 teabagging

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Mon Dec 4 02:27:28 GMT 2000

Yo! Wazzup you sexy biznackers?

all
my
friends

do a
biz
nack
er

Biznacker is the word of the century.  We all have Tamara, a lovely
#sinister girly (who may or may not be on the list- I really don't know) for
bringing it to my vocabulary.  In fact, biznacker is the only noun I use
anymore.

So, today.  Today, today!

Biznacker.  I hate biznackers.  I decided to spend my biznacker at biznacker
working on my term biznacker for biznacker.  I hate my biznacker.  I don't
know why I ever to decided to go biznacker.  It's full of biznackers who
don't want to learn.  And worse yet, I think I'm failing some of my
biznackers.

Erm.  So.

I got dressed up sexy as sexy can be for my Sunday Study Session.  Outfit:

1) Black shoes from payless.  Nothing terribly fashionable, but in the words
of the fantastical meelkmaid, "you just can't wear brown shoes with those
pants, honey."  Which brings me to:

2) Black glittery super tight jeans for girls.  They were a gift from
someone.  The crotch is a bit high (Jesus, I ask you now: protect my
testicles, please) but my bum is emphasized by the fit so I'm willing to
take a few, erm risk.

3) Yes, the robins egg blue cashmere turtleneck!

Hi, my name is Sex, I'm here to study.

I'm listening to a minidisc I made before coming out here with "Rhoda" on
it.

I like a fag with my Special K too.
Wow Special K is so good.  I didn't know they had it in the UK!

Saturday was a big day for my family.  My dad got a job! We've been staying
in a shelter for the last three months so it will be nice to get out.  I
think we're going to get an apartment in Detroit.  Yeah, I know, Detroit
isn't the best city in the world, but it's a place of our own, you know?
I'm pretty thrilled.  I might get a CD player for Christmas, too!  I'm
hoping one day we'll get a computer so I don't have to use the stupid ones
at school.  Of course, now I don't have any motivation to keep my full
scholarship here.  Whatever.

What do you all think of Hey Mercedes? I think they're great.

Look:

   s       h
u              o
o              u
h     e       s

It's a house made out of letters!!!!

Love,
Christiaan

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
****Special Sunday Scrotum Quotes!****

"First, decide who's playing. This may be difficult, as some people seem to
take offense at genitalia on their heads. Threaten to teabag them if they
won't play."

-http://teabag-game.freehosting.net/about.html

"Well, I liked the title of the mag. It boggled my scrotum."

-Henry

"They do have one redeeming feature: their wallets. More capacious than an
elephant's scrotum and just as hard to get your hands on."

-Edmund Blackadder         (_|_)       xoxo christiaan xoxo