Sinister: You said it was dangerous after Sunday

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Mon Dec 4 02:37:50 GMT 2000

Hi Listos,

Brier here, still alive, still posting (sorry Chris!!!).  Has anyone heard
that Pat Benetar is planning a carefully-timed comeback on the heels of the
renewed public interest in her smash "Love Is A Battlefield"?  My sources
say it's back on the playlist of radio stations in some major cities.  Pray
she doesn't re-mix it though.  Anyone else think the Police's "Don't Stand
So Close To Me '92" or whatever, was a crime against humanity?  That was the
beginning of the end for Sting as we knew him.  Do we all go soft when we
get old?

And I gotta lift my jaw off the floor long enough to comment on the
resurgence of beautifully erotic "Body Parts" photos of late.  I feel guilty
even looking at them without giving my credit card number first.  Gawd.
They've got my man-thing all flustered.  P.S. Keep them pouring in, kids.

And I think this Gift Exchange thing is a neato idea, and I hope you are all
registering with allspeed.  We did a Sinister Santa Mixtape Exchange two
years ago, and the tape I got still remains one of my favorites.  Branching
out to include all kinds of furry & complex homemade devices is a nice
evolution.  But no fruitcake, please.

Gotta pee, ending this here.

Brier "Cute as Cupid" Random